Since 1980, IUF Congresses have unanimously adopted resolutions reaffirming the principles of equal opportunities for men and women:
- Equal rights and access to decent employment, training and professional advancement;
- Equal pay for work of equal value;
- The right to combine work and family responsibilities;
- Fair representation of women in decision-making bodies at all levels of trade unions (local, national, regional, international) according to the rules of the IUF;
- The right to be Safe at work, Safe at home.
Chair, Women's Committee
ILO Convention 190
Campaign for the ratification of C190 and the elimination of violence and harassment in the world of work.