Looks like your browser's default language is English, would you like to translate?
Since 1980, IUF Congresses have unanimously adopted resolutions reaffirming the principles of equal opportunities for men and women:
- Equal rights and access to decent employment, training and professional advancement;
- Equal pay for work of equal value;
- The right to combine work and family responsibilities;
- Fair representation of women in decision-making bodies at all levels of trade unions (local, national, regional, international) according to the rules of the IUF;
- The right to be Safe at work, Safe at home.
Chair, Women's Committee
Odilia Caal Có, local leader in a branch of the IUF-affiliated Federación Sindical de Trabajadores de la Alimentación, Agroindustria y...
June 21, 2020 is the first anniversary of the International Labour Conference's adoption of Convention 190 (C190) and Recommendation 206...
The IUF and our regional European organization EFFAT-IUF have joined with the IUF-affiliated SEIU in the USA and Canada and...
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the deadly consequences of decades of reducing, privatizing and outsourcing public health services. Health workers...