Since 1980, IUF Congresses have unanimously adopted resolutions reaffirming the principles of equal opportunities for men and women:
- Equal rights and access to decent employment, training and professional advancement;
- Equal pay for work of equal value;
- The right to combine work and family responsibilities;
- Fair representation of women in decision-making bodies at all levels of trade unions (local, national, regional, international) according to the rules of the IUF;
- The right to be Safe at work, Safe at home.
Chair, Women's Committee